Apr 5, 2011

Ian Alldredge signs with BenWilsonSurf

BWS announced that it has signed world-class kitesurfer Ian Alldredge to a multi-year endorsement deal. Allredge joins the BWS global athlete program alongside Josh Mulcoy, Ryland Blakeney and Ben Wilson.


“I want to push myself to new levels and feel this is a move which will help me reach my goals” says Alldredge. BWS and I share the same vision for bridging the gap between surfing and kiting, so it’s awesome to have their support”.

Ben Wilson, founder of BWS, says: “We’re stoked to welcome Ian to BWS. Ian is the Dane Reynolds of surf-kiting. His above the lip surfing is crazy and way ahead of its time … Plus he is really humble and approachable, which is a really important element for BWS”.


The partnership will include the production of a pro model surfboard designed by Ian and BWS, to be released later this year. “I’ve been riding the Noise kites for the past few months and making sure I liked the gear was the most important thing for me.



Being able to work on my own board is a really exciting project as I’ve never had the opportunity to have input into board design in the past”. Says Alldredge