Jun 28, 2012

Ian Alldredge 6'0 Signature Model

Ben Wilson Surf zit niet stil! Ian Aldredge heeft nu ook zijn eigen signature model.


"Over the past 10 years I have been testing out new innovative shapes, designs, and constructions. I have learned that there are a million different ways to make a surfboard. In the end, my main objective was a very high performance shape that was durable and light weight.
I am purely about pushing my limits and it is really important for me to have gear that will allow me to take my riding to the next level. This board is a high performance short board shape that has very strong construction. This board is slightly thinner than most boards and it also has a moderately wider tail.
These two elements give you the ability to do very technical maneuvers on the most critical parts of the wave. I took my ideas to BWS and we have developed a board that is highly responsive, light, and durable." Ian Alldredge