Aug 27, 2009

KPWT Magazine August 2009

The new World Tour Travel Magazine is now available

KPWT Magazine August 2009

Thank you to all the sponsors who have supported me and the tour this year!

I am so excited to see the outcome of all the hard work my team have endured over the last few months!
I have traveled to all the events on the 2009 tour this year and have met some amazing people and seen some beautiful locations!
I have written a travel journal for your viewing, which is available on the website: www.kpwtmagazine.com

It is filled with inside info and what it takes to play a role within the
KPWT and the MAGAZINE!

Please enjoy the magazine with me and I hope I have given you a better understanding of what the KPWT is all about.

Keep in touch

Richard Mellon
KPWT MAGAZINE EDITOR